Friday, June 10, 2011

Spring Cleaning


I have a lot of models laying around the house and my wife has been bugging me to get rid of some stuff so I started a bunch of auctions up on eBay. A lot of these are models I meant to put together, but I never did. You can see all of my current auctions here. If you're leery about purchasing on eBay at all, rest assured I have a 100% feedback rating and I'll do combined shipping if you win multiple auctions. Here are some highlighted items:

  1. Warhammer 40K Forge World Dreadnought Chaplain– This bad boy is brand new. Never got around to putting him together and with the new plastic Furioso kit, I figure I never will. Comes with 2 close combat arms and a twin-linked multi-melta.
  2. Space Marine Land Speeder Tornado– This is the old box with the metal bitz. This is something I found when I was cleaning (I have so much crap, I always find hidden stuff). Right now it has no bids and is starting at $0.99. Can't beat that...
  3. 25th Anniversary Emperor's Champion– I always liked the Black Templars, but the Blood Angels were always my favorite. This is another miniature I'll never get around to painting. I like this one better than the current Emperor's Champion. This one is long out of print. Get him before he's gone!
  4. Blood Angels Sculpted Shoulder Pads– This auction is for over 50 (I think I counted 60), Blood Angels shoulder pads. I really do like these, but unlike Tenacious D, I don't think the metal will live on. I'd rather plastic so I'm letting these go. On Games Workshop's site, these would cost you over $45. Right now, they are $0.99.
  5. Blood Angels Sergeants– I think these were the first Blood Angels marines I purchased. Sad that I never put them together. These are the pewter miniatures that are long out of print. Also includes 4 pewter Death Company. Right now, the auction is at $0.99.
  6. 40K Limited Edition White Dwarf in Space– Not sure why I got this. I hate dwarves and I hate squats even more. There was something about it that I thought was cool. Anyway, this came as the limited miniature with a White Dwarf subscription and you can't get him anymore. Would make a cool character for a squat army. This miniature is still in the shrink wrap.
  7. Legion of the Damned Squad– I got this boxed set as a present for my birthday. I really love the look of these guys, but I'll never use them. The auction comes with everything except the Sergeant (he's my Reclusiarch). It also includes the Sergeant's back banner if you want to make your own.
  8. Thaindon Elf-Lord of Caledor riding Kargos the Despoiler– Man is this miniature old. It was sculpted by Aly and Trish Morrison almost 20 years ago. If you are a collector, this miniature is for you. It has all the pieces and harkens back to the early days of the miniature craft. That and it's EXTREMELY rare. $0.99 to bring Thaindon and Kargos home with you.



I have a lot of other auctions up on eBay like regiment bases, movement trays, combi-weapons, plastic jungle trees, and some other metal miniatures. If you have any questions, drop a comment below or send an email to theharrower[at]dedard[dot]com.

Till next time,
–The Harrower


No comments:

Post a Comment